zondag 8 december 2013

Lush Haul


In winter time, a bit of pampering is always a good idea. Especially when you have luscious products from Lush at your disposal. I love Lush all year round, but especially around Christmas time I always feel the need to get my paws on some things. Since it's cheaper to order from the UK than buy it in store in the Netherlands, I decided to put in an order for some Christmas (and all-year-round) delights.





As a big fan of the Glögg shower gel (a herbally, Swedish mulled wine scent which is very invigorating when used in the shower), I was sad to see last year that it was no longer part of the regular Christmas collection. Lucky for me, it's back as an online exclusive and I'm now the proud owner of an enormous bottle of it (500g, £13.50).
Another great Christmas shower gel is Snow Fairy (100g, £3.50). I think everyone who likes Lush will know this one, with it's lovely sweet scent (a bit like those pink pear-shaped candies).
Two other online exclusives are Randy Butter (100g, £5.20) and Pied de Pepper (100g, £7.00). Randy Butter is a buttercream which you can use in the shower (or bath). It's scented with brandy and cinnamon, and whilst I found the smell a bit underwhelming at first, when you use it in the shower, the scents really come to life and are incredibly invigorating. I find it works best when you step outside of the direct shower stream and work it into your skin, which ends up terribly soft. You almost don't have to use a body lotion anymore! Pied de Pepper is a foot cream. I decided to buy this, since I'm not too keen on mint-scented foot cream. This one smells of clove bud, cinnamon and ginger, and leaves your feet lovely and soft.
Finally some bath products; after all, that's what Lush is famous for. Pumpkin (£2.75), Hot Toddy (£3.25) and Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment Luxury Bath Melt (£3.95). Haven't tried these yet, but even through the packaging they smell lovely and I can't wait to use them!
So if you're looking for some final Christmas gifts, or just want some pampering products for yourself, I can thoroughly recommend you give these products a try.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten