donderdag 29 augustus 2013

Bits and bobs #1

Dirty Dancing 2, Lime Coolada Body Butter from Byron Bay,
The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss

  • I'm so close to finishing The Name of the Wind, only thirty pages or so to go. On the one hand, this makes me happy, but it also makes me kinda sad, because I don't have The Wise Man's Fear yet and I just really want to know what the next part of Kvothe's life is all about!
  • Rewatched Dirty Dancing 2: Havana Nights. I was a bit shocked to find out this film is from 2004 and almost ten years old... Whilst that makes me feel a bit old, I really like this film and it just makes me wanna dance all around the living room. Maybe I should sign up for a salsa course...
  • Even though the summer is coming to an end and autumn is almost here (I <3 autumn!), I still use the Lime Coolada Body Butter from Byron Bay. It has a heavenly pina colada scent to it, and it turns out I love nothing more than smelling like I've bathed myself in a cocktail. It's a great summer scent, but to be honest, I'll probably still be using this in wintertime. 
  • And a final guilty pleasure: What About Love by Austin Mahone. I only discovered this song after he won the VMA for Artist To Watch this week, but I already love it. If this song entered the Eurovision Songcontest, it would be top-ten material for sure.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten