zaterdag 17 augustus 2013

Shine bright like a diamond... Aussie Miracle Shine Shampoo and Deep Treatment

Aussie Miracle Shine Shampoo and 3 Minute Miracle Shine Deep Treatment
I'm currently reading The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss. Well, I say 'currently reading'. I've been so swamped in work lately, that unfortunately I haven't gotten round to much reading. However, so far I'm loving it and the world Rothfuss creates for his characters is amazing.

Whilst I haven't had much time off, some things always need to be done. Like washing your hair. And who knew that the right shampoo and conditioner can make so much difference for your hair? When my hair looked like it belonged on a hay bale a couple of weeks ago, I knew it was time to change my shampoo. Luckily I still had these two products waiting on a shelf: Aussie Miracle Shine Shampoo and 3 Minute Miracle Shine Deep Treatment. I've used Aussie products in the past and loved them, and the same goes for the 'Miracle Shine' line. After just using them a couple of weeks, I know there's no going back for me. My hair looks so much more nourished and a friend of mine even complemented me on my hair, saying it looked velvet-like. So if you want smooth, shiny and velvety hair, give these products a go. I can especially recommend the 3 Minute Deep Treatment, it's amazing!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten